Suvash has left behind a body of literature comprising articles, reports and books that he authored or co-edited. As he grew into a leader, he offered incisive analyses of Nepali politics and society through his speeches and presentations at various events.
Videos and transcripts of his lectures and speeches will be available on this website as it is developed further.
- Darnal, S. 2005. The Local Discourse of Reservation In Nepal. Kathmandu: Jagaran Media Center
- Darnal, S. and P. Basnet. 2006. The Politics of Affirmative Action and Special Rights in Nepal Kathmandu: Jagaran Media Center
- Danral, S. 2009. Dalits in the Constitution: Dialogues with Dalit Constituent Assembly Members. Kathmandu: Jagaran Media Center and Nepal Centre for Dalit Studies
- Darnal, S. 2009. A Land of Our Own: Conversations with Dalit Members of Constituent Assembly. Kathmandu: Samata Foundation and Jagaran Media Center
- Darnal, S. 2010. ‘Confusion in Dalit Transformation in the New Constitution of Nepal’, Samata Policy Paper-1. Lalitpur: Samata Foundation
Securing Dalit Rights: The Case for Affirmative Action in the New Nepal
Suvash Darnal makes a case for implementing affirmative action in Nepal as a means for integrating Dalits into the country’s political and social mainstream. Brian Joseph (NED) provides comments.
Photo: Founding members of Jagaran Media Center, 2001